CAMP WASHINGTON RETREAT & CONFERENCE CENTER
The Retreat Center at Camp Washington...
a place to join together, renew, learn, transform & find God's beauty in nature. Please call or email us & learn how we can make your next conference a success. For our program schedule CLICK HERE & experience Camp Washington first hand.
Boasting twenty comfortable rooms in our main building, each furnished with two single beds, a sink and an individual thermostat, your personal space will ensure a relaxing stay. Two of these rooms are wheelchair accessible.
An AED is available and mounted on the wall in the Office hallway. In addition to our main building lodging, we have eight newly renovated winterized cabins. Each cabin is complete with shower and toilet facilities, housing 16 guests in standard sized bunk beds.
MEETING & CONVENTION SPACE
Our Transfiguration Lodge, a free standing building on the Center grounds, provides a spacious and light filled room for meetings, an intimate chapel, full kitchen facilities and 3 restful bedrooms each appointed with two single beds, a sink, and an individual thermostat.
In addition to the Lodge we have a variety of other meeting spaces available to accommodate 25-150 guests. We have televisions,VCR's, audiovisual equipment, a photocopier, fax machine and internet available to our guests. Cell Phone service is limited in our area, however, there are phones on site for emergency use.
• Kenyon Hall is an auditorium type room with a raised stage that can accommodate up to 150 people.
• Lower Kenyon is an informal meeting room beneath Upper Kenyon which holds up to 40 people.
• Founders Room located on the second floor of the Main Building can accommodate up to 25 people.
• Dining Rooms A & B are two private rooms off the main dining room accommodating up to 30 people.
• Trinity Room located in the Main Building is usually set aside as a common room for all guests with comfortable couches, a wood stove, but can accommodate smaller day groups.
With an excellent kitchen and experienced chef, Camp Washington provides you with fresh, locally sourced and healthful food. Whether you are planning a casual menu or something more complex, we can help you with your culinary wish list! The dining rooms accommodate 150 guests with private areas available. Special dietary requests are honored.