Second Sunday, “Living Eucharistically”
Time & Location
About the Event
What does it mean to live as the Body of Christ when our usual way of being the Body of Christ has been disrupted? Dean of Formation of the ECCT, and Priest-in-Charge of Church of the Holy Spirit, West Haven The Rev. Marcus Halley leads a discussion about how we live Eucharistically during a time of pandemic and of social uprising.
Important Update to our Program:
As the days get shorter and the weather grows cooler, November will find us (warmly) indoors for Second Sundays. The program and worship will be held in Kenyon Hall, our largest open gathering space. Kenyon Hall will allow for ample social distancing while we join together as a community finding connection through worship, with God and one another. Your safety is of paramount importance to us - we kindly ask that you follow our guidelines below.
Dinner will be served individually in the dining hall with limited seating at each table.
Registration is required to attend.
Due to COVID-19 there are some very important guidelines we must follow:
* You must register prior to the event. Space is limited. NO walk-ins will be allowed.
* Seating will be assigned AND you must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
* You will be directed where to park upon arrival.
* If you are not feeling well, or have been around someone who isn’t well, we ask that you stay home.
* If you are in an at risk population, we encourage you to make healthy choices for yourself and the community.