Sun, Oct 11|
Second Sunday, “Living Eucharistically”
What does it mean to live as the Body of Christ when our usual way of being the Body of Christ has been disrupted? Dean of Formation of the ECCT, and Priest-in-Charge of Church of the Holy Spirit, West Haven The Rev. Marcus Halley leads a discussion about how we live Eucharistically during a time of
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2020, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Camp Washington, 190 Kenyon Rd, Lakeside, CT 06758, USA
About the Event
Join us and The Rev. Thomas Peters, Missional Priest in Charge, Christ Church, Bethlehem for our Second Sunday, a time of learning, reflection and community.
As we begin to safely gather, we invite you back to Camp Washington! Join us at the Outdoor Chapel. In the beauty of our outdoor sanctuary we will read Evening Prayer and offer a time for reflection and Thanksgiving. Following Evening Prayer we will move to the front lawn for a simple al fresco supper. A donation of $10.00 is appreciated to cover the cost of dinner.
In case of inclement weather, a rain date will be announced
In this time of COVID-19 there are some very important guidelines we must follow:
* You must register prior to the event. Space is limited. NO walk-ins will be allowed.
* Seating will be assigned AND you must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
* You will be directed where to park upon arrival.
* If you are not feeling well, or have been around someone who isn’t well, we ask that you stay home.
* If you are in an at risk population, we encourage you to make healthy choices for yourself and the community.